Hi love! Glad you’re here!
I’m looking for a super creative & driven college or high school student to be an intern for the next few months (dates flexible, and may continue into the fall too.)
BUT, you won’t just be an “intern”, you’ll actually be in charge of 80% of the media & marketing that takes place in this company!
You won’t be fetching coffee, answering boring emails or making my hair cut appointments.
You’ll be collaborating with me, on all things social media, content and other marketing strategies.
*With options to expand into a little bit of graphic design, web design or any other area you may have an interest.
- Location can be anywhere, must be available for video chats regularly though
- Time requirement – pretty much as much as you’d like, but no more than 5-10 max
- Unpaid – but class credit may be negotiated with your school
- Flexible work schedule & task list (I’ll rarely give you a to do list! Pinky promise!)
To apply, email me @ email@example.com with “INTERN” in the subject. Send the following:
- WHY you want to work with me and be IN CHARGE of marketing & media for my simple business programs & products
- Resume/simple overview of prior work
- Your vision for your future, ex: what kind of business you’d like to create, dreams you’d like to see happen in the next 10 years, etc. Maybe also something like “I’m now 80 years old, and I’m so grateful I got to do XYZ & ABC in my lifetime, with my family and in my career. Be creative!
Send me an email love!!