I’ve seen this SO many times in the online business space…entrepreneurs jump from business opportunity to label to course to another business, all within one year, hoping and praying something will take off!
That’s a pretty awful survival mode to live in, always striving to just make something, anything(!!) happen!
Or your business once did pretty well, and now things have fallen way to the side. I’ve been there too.
The trouble with this, is that it brings us to this totally awful point of “am I even really called to this? Meant to be an entrepreneur?! Am I good enough to even have a purpose or calling at all?!”
Hunny, I’ve seriously been there. And it SUCKS, there’s no kind way to say it!
The thing is, failure is inevitable at any point in life. Some things will flop no matter what! BUT – this cycle doesn’t have to be your MO all the time anymore.
Does this sound familiar?
- Great idea – HUSTLE time!
- Launch – “oh man! This is going to CHANGE the game!”
- Possibly some success, possibly it was a flop – either way…the “what’s next? How can we make it bigger?!” sets in…uneasy feeling too.
- It’s stopped working…it’s not working enough…”what’s wrong with me?!” thoughts…
- Lots of time spent on Facebook or Google looking for formula’s, new businesses, etc….Research, research, research! HOW can we make this WORK?! WHO can help?!
- New coach/course/formula/business opportunity – “Ah! YES! This is IT! Finally!!”…..
- It wasn’t me all along! It was the formula/business!! YAY! …(*cycle starts again within months…)
And then you start the whole process over again, sometimes the amount of money or success is larger, but then the “what now?” rut sets in, unsure if you can keep it going, fear of more failure ruining things again, etc.
There’s a major, major problem with this, yet I see it ALL the time! It’s NOT a problem with YOU …and the solution isn’t spending thousands of dollars on a new formula! The issue is like trying to get a fish to climb a TREE!
In 2016 – a lot of my teaching will be shifted to help with this issue! It’s SO big on my heart and so needed!
Tomorrow night I’m running a free class on the one thing you’re probably missing from your 2016 planning that is making a HUGE negative impact (believe me, I learned this the hard way! As always!) Come join us and end this crazy cycle once & for all! (And NO – I won’t be teaching formula’s…I’ll be helping you come up with your OWN so we can kill this crazy cycle!)
with love & blessings,
Ps. I highly suggest this article on “hustle”…I actually am in the middle of an article on this topic for the next few weeks so a timely send from a friend, and I’m absolutely passing it on because it’s right on topic here too!