Everything else didn’t get the time & attention I wanted to give it, which is pretty okay since #1 – I tend to over schedule myself a little bit just because I’d rather shoot for the moon and land amongst the stars…and #2 – we got a puppy!!
Monthly Goals completed from September:
-Complete the 30 day prayer challenge, encourage others in the group and write down all the miracles & answered prayers, even tiny ones!
-Rewrite goals & vision docs (additions to my Powersheets)
-Launch at least one new freebie
-Finish Heart Made Whole book & start one more by the EOM
Overall, I’m leaving this month in the 50/50 zone…50% super happy for some answered prayers..but also 50% disappointed and stressed about what didn’t get done. The month FLEW by…all 3 of us were sick at one point or another, we had to travel a TON and it was just overall kinda nuts. I definitely still need to do some work on more systems & schedules to help manage the cray! ha! October is looking JUST as crazy if not more so…so here are the goals I’m focusing on to help steward it all as best as I can!
- Teach local workshops with passion, diligence & KISS (keep it simple sweetie! ha!)
- GO shopping for fall capsule wardrobe stuff…I hate shopping so this is actually really hard for me! ugh!
- Publish at least 1 more Skillshare class
- Re-do my outsourcing & automation systems! (it’s super important to re-evaluate this often! That’s why I taught the class on it!)
- Declutter the house & sell the rest of the crap in storage room…or donate it by EOM!
- Read at least 1 new book (any suggestions guys? I’ve been out of the reading habit lately!)
- Start saving & organizing for Christmas with Qapital app & the “round up rule”!
- ROCK my “fall syllabus” of business projects God’s called me to do and do them WELL…and add NO more projects to that list until Jan at the earliest! (Y’all…pray for me, that is THE hardest thing for me! ah!)
- Host another fun freebie! This month’s theme is automation & outsourcing to save our stress levels + sanity! Click here to join us!
So far…that’s all I’ve got on my Powersheets! But as always, I’ll be making a mess of my monthly tending list and adding/crossing things out, re-writing, etc! Hey…messy, real life y’all!
What are your goals for this month…anything I can help with? Truly! Also – any good book recs for me? Business, faith or even fiction?! (I haven’t read a fiction book since MAY!!!)
with love & blessings,