To be honest, this month has had me in knots for the last few days. I would say today is my first ‘real’ workday this week becuase the others have had wayyyy too much anxiety in them to actually get much done…and it’s what, Wednesday?! Oy vey! At least the blog post on Monday was really awesome, right?! I love this new series and wrote out the outlines for several more posts this morning!!
Close up one business, sell or donate final inventory by EOM hopefully(99% done! It’s bitter sweet but it’s also been great so far!) Teach local workshops & classes well!(I’ve done a few, and this is SO my jam!! Seriously, talk about something that lights me up! As you probably already know if you’ve been around here a while, I LOVE to teach….and talking to a bunch of awesome people about entrepreneurship for a few hours, especially in person, ain’t so bad! 😉 ha!) Create a lot more, especially for The Library, and a new upcoming “shop” project!(this did NOT happen on the site yet, it’s more of “behind the scenes” mode! But they’re very close & soon to being up!) Hopefully & prayerfully a free class & Confidence & Calling workshop this month!(Nope, but it’s game for this month! Keep an eye out on FB, Insta and the blog for dates!) Take the first few steps to launching a new project!(Sooo very underway, more news on that this month! Again, keep your eyes peeled, I’ll likely announce it on Instagram first, so follow me there!) Personal: Take a night or weekend away, pray on puppy adoption stuff AND pray & prepare for house buying this summer!(No puppy yet, no full weekend away but we did do quite a few adventures! And we took some big steps on house buying, but of course, we have no idea where we’ll actually end up by the end of summer, so we also took some steps into tiny house building or camper buying as well! 😉 Really! No joke! Keeping our options open, and as cute (and financially savvy) as possible!!)
Now onto MAY!!!! Which thankfully, is way less stressful right now than it has been over the last week looking at my calendar and lists…I’ll explain the full details of what I did to chill out and get focused in today’s Facebook video and also on a few Mindset Monday posts coming up in the next few weeks! (Sorry to keep saying stay tuned to the blog & SM pages…but it’s true! #sorrynotsorry haha!)
- Launch as least 2 workbooks to the Library (already in production as we speak/type/read!)
- At least one stock photo pack to the Library as well this month!
- 1 More local workshop, knock it out of the park!
- 1 free class
- CCM workshop by the end of month!!
- Finalize end of old business project; donate whats left, and our spring cleaning stuff too!
- Announce & launch new creative project for AG.com
- Teach a new type of class, to launch by May 30th!
- Launch new website for new business project
- Launch new shop for new biz project!
- A small revamp of website pages/copy/photos/etc – nothing major, just a little “house cleaning”
- Catch up on Bible study
- Create some better routines so I feel less stress and am less likely to get behind on things (#gulp…)
- At least 2 adventures to celebrate grad school almost being DONE!!! (Praise Jesus like 1000 times over y’all…it’s been no joke around here the last two years!)
- Get our house & finances a little more organized than currently are, doing good, but need to level up a little bit there!
- Pray for the upcoming months & the changes that may take place (moving, jobs, puppy, travel, etc) but also TRUST and make that our family theme – rest in that!
That’s pretty much it, and although it kinda looks like a lot but actually breaking it down, I realized it’s really not even a full-time work load! Seriously…so I’ve got plenty of time (hopefully, ha!) to sneak in some other projects here & there, or just read a lot while sitting on the deck! 😉
With love & blessings,
PS. As always love, if you have any questions, or feel you need to reach out on anything business/life/faith/goals related, just email me! Or send me a message on Facebook, I block out time several days a week to answer questions, no strings attached, promise!!