Y’all, I’m gonna be real right now – June is already stressing me OUT!
We have a lot of change happening, the hubs will be finishing his thesis, getting a job – possibly one across the state, we’ll most likely be moving, possibly buying a house, etc. It’s nuts season up in our house! BUT – I’m also pretty excited too! It’s summer, it’s gorgeous out in Maine, we can go on tons of adventures. We’re working on a summer bucket list so time & fun in the sun doesn’t slip away from us throughout all the stress and changes, because that’s what we tend to let happen, and we do NOT want that this year!
We’re also working on a new project together – so that’s another reason why my goals for this month are LONG and a little nuts! So I’m not posting ALL my June goals, just a generous dusting of them. Plus the summer bucket list stuff we have thought up so far.
May goals….May how you kicked my ass in some good ways, and some bad! (ha, being really real here loves!) So a big issue this spring has been my health and I finally have a really great health routine going with my Endo which has essentially put it in “remission” or so my doc said. But that also means that my ADD is off balance and very noticeable! Like very! (Thankfully this is because I’m not in bed 1-2 weeks out of every month with Endo pain though, I’ll take it! Thank God!) BUT this means that we’re working on adjusting the protocol to help ease the ADD as well. Which so far has been good, but it’s only been a few days. And this is why May Goals didn’t get as much TLC as I would have liked, the health ups & downs, plus general life ups and downs took it’s toll on my work hours this month. However, some very awesome stuff DID get done. And focusing on the TOP “game changer” priorities made a HUGE difference and allowed me to still get some awesome things done even though my work hours were pretty much cut in half! Sweet!
Ps. Learn more about Game Changers in my new Skillshare class!
Launch as least 2 workbooks to the Library (already in production as we speak/type/read!) At least one stock photo pack to the Library as well this month!The Library is getting a little bit of a facelift this month most likely, so it didn’t get much TLC last month since it wasn’t near the top of the game changer priorities list! But it is this month!
- 1 More local workshop, knock it out of the park! – went well!
- 1 free class – yup! It was so fun!
CCM workshop by the end of month!!Nope, again got pushed to this month because last months cal didn’t have room for 2 workshop dates, but June does! More info to come! I also ended up deciding the Skillshare class was a bigger priority, especially based on the time I had. Sometimes finding game changers is a balancing & blending act with everything you’ve got going on and seeing what you can do with it!
- Finalize end of old business project; donate whats left, and our spring cleaning stuff too! – Yes! We did tons of this and it feels so awesome, but now we have a ton of stuff to sell/donate lol! PS – if you’d be interested in a free class or blog post about selling your extra stuff on eBay – let me know via email, that’s always something I’ve been thinking of doing since I’ve been selling on eBay now for almost a decade to get rid of my extra crap! 😉 ha!
Announce & launch new creative project for AG.com Teach a new type of class, to launch by May 30th! Launch new website for new business project Launch new shop for new biz project! A small revamp of website pages/copy/photos/etc – nothing major, just a little “house cleaning”
- Umm…all the nopes on these ones! Again, had a super crazy time crunch I wasn’t expecting last month so these are moved to the top of the game changers list for this month, which I am totally okay with!
- Catch up on Bible study – I have a fun new way of organizing this, so yes, I am getting (& staying) caught up much better, especially with all the weekend traveling we do!
- Create some better routines so I feel less stress and am less likely to get behind on things (#gulp…) – A big part of this has been adjusting supplements and health habits and things, so yes…mostly. But also still will take a lot of work & tweaking in June (and pretty much forever lol)
- At least 2 adventures to celebrate grad school almost being DONE!!! (Praise Jesus like 1000 times over y’all…it’s been no joke around here the last two years!) – YES! We took several day and weekend trips and basically covered the entirety of Route 1 in the month of May! 🙂
- Get our house & finances a little more organized than currently are, doing good, but need to level up a little bit there! – YES! I found some apps that were total GAME changers in this area! I wrote more about them here – scroll to the bottom to find the apps I swear by on helping us reach financial goals!
- Pray for the upcoming months & the changes that may take place (moving, jobs, puppy, travel, etc) but also TRUST and make that our family theme – rest in that! – So many prayers said, and we’d totally appreciate yours as well!
- Focus on getting my supplements, schedule, stress levels and all the health things MUCH more balanced on the ADD/Endo side of things! <3
- Another Skillshare class! (I’m kinda addicted y’all!)
- Launch a new creative off-shoot project for AG
- Finalize how I’m going to revamp the workshop curriculum and set date(s) for June!
- Revamp & reorganize some pieces of AG.com & my marketing schedule/etc.
- (Re)Launch fun new project with the hubs!!
- Plug away at summer bucket list (and add new fun stuff as we think of it!)
Summer Bucket List
- Go camping for at least 1-2 nights
- Move?? (maybe! We love were we live so we’re iffy on this, but we may have to and we definitely want to see about buying a house too, so let’s see where God takes this one! lol)
- Plan a fun trip & some meaningful events for our 2nd anniversary in August.
- Make homemade popsicles! Freeze my “healthy” homemade chocolates into some + make smoothie blends too!
- At least one beach day a month!
- At least one weekday adventure each month (play hooky as my Papa says!)
- Adopt a puppy?! (Finally!!!! haha!)
- Go hiking in Acadia
- But also find at least one NEW hike we love in a different area
- Finish DIY projects that are currently sitting in our storage sunroom from last summer…oops 😉
- Continue paring down our stuff and selling/donating it. At least one donation a month & a few things sold each month
- Ash- get a bike and bike more together!
- Plan a trip to the south or Ireland (even if our schedule doesn’t allow us to take it this summer, we’re starting to plan one or both trips and make them MUSTS on our cal sometime in the next year!) (ps. our new fav financial apps are really helping us save & meet these goals! Find them here.)
- Grow a few things in our garden that we actually EAT and COOK with! (Instead of murdering on accident while we’re gone! 😉 ha!)
- More added as we go, I may update this a few times this summer – who knows! 😉
with love & blessings,
Ps. Don’t forget to go sign up for my Skillshare class if you haven’t already – it’s only 99 cents for your first 3 months of Skillshare and you get THOUSANDS of classes included in that premium plan! Win-win right?!
Double PS y’all! Lara Casey, the founder of Southern Weddings Magazine (LOVE it, even though I hated wedding planning with a passion! ha! ;)) and Lara Casey shop is having a seriously crazy sale on her lovely Power Sheets. I’ve used these for years and love them dearly, they are a terrific way to get started with goal setting, or to just have a really seriously organized and seriously GORGEOUS way to do your goals routine each month! The 6 month undated sets are 40% off with the code SUMMERGOALS – Click here to order your own set!