When I got the email about this bundle about a week ago, trust me, I was overwhelmed at first! I almost turned down buying an early bird copy. But I took a deep breath and a step back and asked myself some questions to see if it would be a good use of my time, energy & money. Because as boss ladies, we can’t really afford to mess with our time or money right?! We’ve got a lot going on!
So today I wanted to give you the quick breakdown of how I checked in with my goals & things to see if this Bundle was a good fit for me and have good ROI potential. And then we’ll go over
- Remind yourself of your goals & life vision (really!) You don’t want to have this bundle get you off your path. I’ve done that SO many times, bought things that I just really, really thought were awesome and it turned out to be a wrong turn for me & my business! Check in with the BIG goals and overall vision you have for your life and business, believe me, it’s SO important to make sure you’re being intentional with each project and each decision.
- What’s on your “biz plate” right now….what projects are coming up? What commitments like speaking or travel, etc? What are the issues that are really bothering you in your business right now? (Cash flow? Audience growth slowing down? Overwhelmed & scattered? etc.)
- Look over the list of products and ask yourself the following:
- Is there something here that will directly & majorly help me with an upcoming project?
- Is there something in here that I’ve been meaning to learn about or work on in my business?
- Anything that just looks genuinely interesting?
- YES?!? Continue…
- Okay, well what if I didn’t work on that top thing?
- What if I didn’t work on my skills in (insert category for upcoming project or goal)…would I still meet my goals for that project/goal? What about for the rest of this year?
- PS. I also listed a bunch of awesome questions in the last blog post that can help too!
That may sound like a lot, but it’s really not. And it’s so important instead of wasting money & time! Trust me, I learned this the hard way, unfortunately…
Now onto organizing!
There’s two ways I love to organize all the files in a bundle like this one.
#1 – Download everything and sort them into three folders (main folders, can do more subfolders too) Folder #1 YES! Learn Soon! Folder 2 Maybe Later! Folder 3 No thanks! Yes really. It can be that simple. Just drag and drop each products folder into these. ALSO remember to carve out time on your calendar to actually LEARN from these products!
With the Ultimate Start Up Bundle you can download everything if you’d like and follow the above organizing (& killing overwhelm) method. But the Bundle also gives you a “back end” type website where you can see the product categories already set up.
#2 – So there’s another way to organize it all and create maximum ROI out of these products… What I did was go back to my list of goals, projects and things I need to work on (and just the pieces of the bundle that seemed interesting and I actually have time for!) I then skimmed the categories I knew I needed to act on first, and downloaded the top resource (the one I thought would be best for me right now) from each one and keep them in one folder on my desktop. I’m making it a rule for myself to work through these first, and then I can do a round #2 folder once I have time again.
So yes, seeing a bundle like this can be super overwhelming! However, they can also be SO good in terms of investment and return. I’m not joking when I say I’m almost done one of the ecourses in this bundle and it’s been a game changer, for SURE! I’m taking notes like mad!
I hope this helped you evaluate the Ultimate Startup Bundle and see if it’s right for you. I have no interest in talking you into buying something that isn’t right for you, truly love! I’m all about creating freedom through faith & entrepreneurship and helping you find your calling and make a great living & impact from it! If this bundle isn’t for you, keep rocking what IS working then!
As always, if you have any questions, email me or send me a message on FB and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
with love & blessings,