Please watch video for more info!
Charity #1 – Convoy of Hope
Charity #2 – Houston SPCA
Your investment is either/or (depending on which project you do, or both) write a small, encouraging piece for the devotional, something as small as one verse and a 200-300 word story is fine! Plus your links + a small bio (just a few sentences is fine) + a photo to use. For the product bundle: Your product files sent in, with a quick explanation of the product + link to the page on your site, plus your bio, links + photo.
The total time commitment can easily be 1-3 hours for the entire month, depending on how much and which avenues you’d like to promote.
Ready to get started? Just click the apps below and fill out in the info, and I’ll email you back within 24 hours!
Application for Ebook Collaboration – “Hope & Encouragement for the Modern Proverbs 31 Day Woman”
Application for the Product Bundle (can apply for both!)
- MUST be submitted by Thursday evening the 7th! We want to be LIVE and raising thousands by Friday afternoon (the 8th) We will hopefully be live for a month or so.
- Email list – Sendowl does automatically gather one, at this time, participants will not get access to it. That may change, but also possibly not. Your links will be all over the marketing, so it will help you out. Hence the “win-win-win” philosophy behind this.
- EVERYONE is welcome! But I cannot guarantee everyone a spot, especially in both, it depends entirely on timing and how many people apply/with what products/etc.
- You MUST promote on at least each social media channel you “own”! Again, this is about creating a huge win-win-win impact and donating thousands to help with Hurricane Harvey relief, which will be seriously needed for months to come. You’ve gotta be an engaged part of the team!
- This isn’t a huge time commitment either, I make everything I do in business (and life) as simplified as possible! This fundraiser is no exception y’all! Just an hour or two over the next month could make a HUGE difference!
- **Also, I supply most, if not all, of the promo stuff you’ll need. Copy for emails, all the product descriptions, links, etc. Graphics too, although you may want to make your own that fit your brand better, that’s fine too. You’ll also need to sign up via Sendowl and have a paypal account, but those are all quick time investments!
- ANY questions – send them my way via FB or Instagram messages, or email at email@example.com – I mean ANYTHING is game!