So…it’s April 5th, but still, better late than never!! And as I talked about on Instagram and my Facebook video today last month was a bit of a forced rest with being sick for almost 2 weeks of it. But it was so good! I’ve known for a while that March & April would be seasons of transition & change, and for that I’m seriously grateful & expectant! But I’ve also seriously learned to heal my burnout and actually grow things well by focusing on the game changers. The real things that make a big difference! And the biggest thing, is the mindset I have while working. I’m choosing to work FROM who God says I am, from knowing my calling is important & already written out by God (psalm 139 talks about this).
Host another challenge! (and maybe a free call too!)nope…. Launch a new Library item each week!launched 3! And more on the way this month! Do a video explaining the Library & each new item thus far, and a blog post for each new one from here on out!not yet, on the April list! Run at least 1 workshop this month!Hopefully for April as well! Finalize new “flow” of website pages & a clean up of pages/content!Again…April! haha! Work a new collaboration! Sort of, a few are actually in the works! yay! Launch another round of Confidence & Calling Mastermind around the end of the monthNope…I’ll explain below where this is going this month.
- Primary goal/push goal oddball/”Background” type goal:
- Two factor this month – 1. Improve on the standing desk situation somehow, ie, build a new one, update desk arrangements, etc. Also make more energy friendly, ie try a mini stepper “desk”! Part 2- Work each week on planning with (& actually using them) Pomodoro’s! I have a basic list of how many each category of business (& some life things) will take, but I want to really test out that list and re-work until it’s more accurate & doable! This will hopefully be a multi-biz LIFE saver!! Hopefully! Didn’t really happen at all. This was based on what I talk about in the Insta post & video, and something I broke up with in March! Thank God! BUT – still looking into a new desk, and some better workday rhythms and things, just from a better mindset place!
- Close up one business, sell or donate final inventory by EOM hopefully
- Teach local workshops & classes well! (This is why CCM is pushed back for a month or two, I have a lot of local workshops I was invited to do so my nights are busy this month!)
- Create a lot more, especially for The Library, and a new upcoming “shop” project!
- Hopefully & prayerfully a free class & Confidence & Calling workshop this month!
- Take the first few steps to launching a new project! (This is pretty much just an offshoot of something I’ve been doing on the side for years, and this time around, E will be involved! Woohoo! I’m excited to have the hubs be even more involved in business things!)
- Personal: Take a night or weekend away, pray on puppy adoption stuff (!! years in the making y’all, it’s been a crazy road with our furbabies!) AND pray & prepare for house buying this summer! EEK! Once again, that one has been a long road, and we’ve had a lot of closed doors (literally! haha!) in the past, but we’re excited that God’s given us a fresh vision for this area and it’s innovative, fun and totally better than the dreams I’ve had since I was 16! (Side note: I was the girl at 16 that was dreaming about my future fixer upper homes, my kids names, and my dogs names NOT day dreaming about my wedding. Which is probably why wedding planning nearly killed me! 😉 joking…sort of. I’m not a fan, it was boring! ha! But HOUSES, YES! Raised by a carpenter Papa, so I know my stuff! 😉 ha!)
That’s pretty much it for this month. Although its a full month, I’m really, really excited for it! I cannot stress enough how amazing it is to have a mindset shift in how I approach work, rest, to do lists, etc. March has allowed me to lean into work in a way that’s actually refreshing, no matter how busy and stressful it seems on the surface! I’ll definitely be teaching a class or workshop on this as soon as I can, so keep on eye out on my FB page for the info!
with love & blessings,
Ps. Don’t forget, never hesitate to email me (or send me a Facebook message) with questions! I’m always here, and I’ll respond as soon as I can! I love to hear from y’all, truly!