Simply put, my calling is to help families be set FREE, by helping women be free in Jesus + Wellness + Entrepreneurship!
If you’re cool with that and interested in learning more,
this page is a good place to start. If you want to know
some seriously random facts, keep reading because
my middle name is random! 😉
- I’m in my mid-twenties, yet I’ve been in business for 12 years! (Seriously!)
- As a teenager, I had a jewelry & accessories business that I started at local craft fairs, trunk shows, and custom orders. I then took it online to eBay, and then Etsy when it first started! (I feel like a dinosaur saying that because Etsy’s been around forever and a day! haha!) However, I shut the jewelry side of the business down after my first year in college. Dorm rooms don’t leave much room for crazy supplies!
- My other businesses in college where freelance ghostwriting, web design and basically being an all around virtual assistant or “digital strategist” for solopreneurs. Which also lead to me occasionally building websites around different topics + affiliate offers and then “flipping” them, kinda like those HGTV shows! I also ran an eBay store, which just started by downsizing my huge closet at home to tiny dorm room living! But then turned into ‘flipping’ items from thrift stores and making great cash doing that! (So basically, I’m like a crazy business lady instead of a cat lady!)
- During this time, I also worked part-time as a preschool teacher and nanny! (I’ve actually been babysitting since I was 10 because I’m the oldest grandkid in a VERY large, close-knit family!)
- I graduated with a BA in Developmental Psychology with a minor in Innovation. I also became a Certified Life Coach at the ripe ol’ age of 20! Why? Well, it’s interesting to me, I dabbled in freelance coaching already, and I just plan wanted to!
- Then I married this really cute nerd, aka my college sweetheart. (Although that term kinda bugs me…not sure why?! ha!) *Pic below*
- We live in the gorgeous state of Maine with our furbabies. (No actual babies yet, but I’ll keep you posted on that sometime in the next couple decades! ;))
- When I was 17 I was driving my mom’s hilarious mini-van around (we called it the Big Blue Comfy couch, if you remember that kids show from the 90’s! haha!) and I was praying and talking out loud to God like I often do in the car (I’m okay with looking crazy! haha!) and God very clearly spoke to me that my calling was to “lower the divorce rate”…and I thought God had gone crazy because I wasn’t even sure I’d ever want to get married! So I majored in psychology figuring I’d get my masters and become a Marriage and Family Therapist or something…except:
- God showed me in time after digging deep on my calling and the gifts, skills, and life story He’s given me, that that message He gave me was actually about helping families find freedom from the stress and crap of the “norm” in our world. Thus, I do that by helping set women free, because we create a ripple effect of change when we’re set free! We can help our families, our friends, and those we serve on the vocational side of our callings!
- I do this by helping women know God in my work (see my disclaimer below, please!) and helping them with their wellness, but in all 5 areas of our wellness, which is essential! I also help women find their callings/purpose and make a great business & brand out of it too. Click over to the “get started” page if you’re looking for a good overview of how I serve people in my biz.
- I sometimes post things about my faith here or on my social media pages. I love me some Jesus, however, HOWEVER… that does not mean you have to believe the same things I believe in order to hang out here. No way. I share my heart, and I want you to share yours too. No matter what any of us believes spiritually. Just be loving, kind & respectful. That’s all I ask!
- I have to have a #10 because I hate odd numbers with a passion! (And squares.) You may also have figured out by now that I have ADD…however I consider it a superpower instead of a curse!
PPS. Want a super serious sounding Bio for a project/interview/guest post/etc. Grab this:
Ashlee Geheb wants to live in a world where business isn’t so complicated, so everyone feels like they can be an entrepreneur!
As a serial entrepreneur, she’s been featured in the Female Entrepreneur Association magazine, BrazenLife blog, Levo League blog & many others.
When she’s not helping women create amazing & simplified businesses, you can find her hanging out with her gorgeous husband in their gorgeous home state of Vacationland (aka Maine.) And sometimes traveling to equally awesome places like the south (sweet tea anyone?) or Europe!
(Also insert website info depending on project.)