So in part 3 of this series I talked about my words + theme for the year and how E & I are focusing on radical goal setting this year, nothing ridiculous, but screwing “realistic” too!
Our theme for the year is rebuilding!
My words for the year are joy + discipline because I gotta get in with both of those in order to make our big things happen this year!
I also really love the “Push goal” concept from Chalene Johnson, so I’ve also added in a Push goal each month or so for myself. But since that changes over time, I won’t really be sharing it, at least not yet. But I highly recommend listening to her podcast about push goals!
My Quarter 1 goals:
(I’m sorry if some of these are super vague & annoying! I have a few big projects up my sleeve that I can’t show you just yet!)
- Write the new manifesto for an upcoming project
- Launch a new site + freebie
- Launch a new “tribe” type concept and full all 80(ish) slots for Q1
- Teach some fun new classes (with a twist!) both free & longer, paid classes!
- Start the fun interview series I’ve been itching to start for 6+ months! (Not a podcast, at least not yet.)
- Launch a new type of shop!! Fingers crossed on this one! Eek!
- Volunteer in a business compacity of some sort locally in Maine!
- House buying + fixing up + etc (more on this later!)
- Capsule wardrobes for both of us (I’m almost there, E on the other hand has TONS of clothes! ha!)
- Run a 5k together by the end of March/Beginning of April
- Get even more intentional with moola + continue saving quite a bit! (I’ll probably do a full post on this soon!)
What are some of your goals for this year? Are you doing yearly, 6 months or quarterly goals? Or all 3! Let me know in the comments!
with love & blessings,